Saturday 4 October 2014

Glaceau Smart Water

It's a bottle of water. I don't even know why I bought this, as there is nothing wrong with tap water, yet alone why I'm reviewing it. But something about the packaging and the recent advertising with Jennifer Aniston just seemed to captivate me. It looks like a really pure and healthy product and I'm always on the lookout for things to make me feel good.




Although it really just is a bottle of water I'm reviewing, it does have nice spin and it's description certainly makes it sound premium. It's 'vapor distilled electrolyte enhanced water'. Apparently electrolytes help prevent dehydration so you get all the benefits of sports drinks but without the additives and sugar too.



It is all supposed to be inspired by clouds for a crisp, clean taste. To be fair, when I drank it it was extremely refreshing with a really clean and pure taste and I like the fact that its green credentials are enhanced further through using British spring water.

It's difficult to review as it's hard to get excited by water but I would buy it again as it makes me feel good. I didn't think it was overly pricey either and at 600ml it's a bigger bottle than others out there.

Price: 60p
Available: Bought in a Tesco
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment