Wednesday 10 August 2016

Fage Total Apple and Blackberry Yogurt


After really enjoying the new cherry Total splitpot from Fage, I also managed to get my hand on the new apple and blackberry version. I am obsessed with these at the moment. They’re super pricey but I don’t feel too bad because I really enjoy them and I think it’s better to buy what you really like. It’s the usual story here – Fage Total’s plain super thick authentically Greek yogurt that’s low sugar and high protein with a side helping of fruity compote.



As always the yogurt is sublimely thick and so satisfying so there’s not a lot more to say here. I loved the cherry compote version so much I thought this would not be as good but still had very high expectations. I’ll get right to the point, it’s sublime. The cherry one is delicious and this is as every bit as good; I couldn’t pick a favourite.



It has all the flavour of a perfect apple and blackberry crumble with the perfect balance of sweet and tang and refreshing apple and the depth of blackberry. The juicy real blackberries in it are plentifiul and it’s so easy to swirl through the yogurt giving a pleasing dark inky colour and tastes wonderful against the creamy richness of the yogurt. Yes, they’re expensive but I  just love the taste of these  and I don’t want to compromise with anything else.



Price: £1.10
Bought at: Waitrose
Nutrition per 100g: 81 calories, 0g fat, 0g sat fat, 11.4g sugars, 8.3g protein, 0.09g salt

Score: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment