Monday 11 July 2016

Vita Coco Cafe Cafe Latte Review

I'm a bit of a coffee addict and can drink even in the summer but sometimes when it's really hot, you just can't face a hot drink and that's where a nice iced chilled latte comes in for me. Coconut water is another brilliant summer staple that's very cool and refreshing - combine the two and that's got to be a winner for me.

I've always bought Vita Coco but have until now only tried their fruited versions -combining coffee and coconut water whilst intriguing could also go horribly wrong and I struggled to imagine what this would taste like. Much as I love coconut water, I wanted an iced latte feel to this and wanted it to be like the nice chilled coffee drinks you can get.



The packaging as always with Vita Coco is just great. It stands out, is loud, colourful and reminds me of holidays. The 330ml cartons are always really nice to hold and drink from and perfect for carrying out and about whilst travelling. Opening it up it certainly smelt of coffee. The prime ingredient is coconut water at 53% followed by low fat milk (so this is one Vita Coco that isn't dairy free) and then a good shot of Espresso with 120mg of caffeine per carton. There is also a little added sugar just to balance out the acidity of the coffee.



Pouring it into a glass it doesn't look that attractive I'll admit. However, it tastes just lovely. The flavour was spot and tasted just like any other chilled coffee drink only a healthier one with considerably less sugar than the likes of Starbucks chilled drinks.



It has a lovely almost caramel sweetness that is quite faint and not sickly but works well against a very strong espresso hit. I drank this in the car on a hot morning and it was perfect giving me a cooling coffee boost.

Price: £1.89
Bought at: Ocado
Nutrition per 100ml:  29 calories, 0g fat, 0g sat fat, 6.3g sugars

Score: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was very good and attractive coffee i like coffee very much, usually i drink a cacao cofffee its my favorite . this coffee available only on Marc's Coffee: Buy Award-winning Indian Organic Coffees from Online Coffee Shop India. Taste the Best Indian Organic Coffee Powder & Coffee Beans in 1 click buy it and try it on online.

    ReplyDelete