Tuesday 4 November 2014

Weetabix Inspiration

As I've mentioned several times, I'm a bit of a breakfast fanatic. I'm properly addicted to granola, muesli, porridge and shredded wheat. It's my favourite meal of the day and I love how you can customise it and mix it up to start each day with a difference.

Weetabix is another one of my staples. It makes a wonderful, blank canvas for whatever toppings you're in the mood for.

This was simply

2 Weetabix
A sprinkling of flaxseed
A handful of beautifully blue and plump blueberries
A chopped up apple
A mix of dried fruit and seeds - I used pumpkin and sunflower seeds, dried banana chips and sultanas

A smashing mix of texture, flavour and colour. It's full of healthy ingredients and tasted as good as it looks. All it needed to be finished is being adorned with a lashing of cold, organic milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment